Curb appeal means to make a home visually pleasing when viewed from the street. This includes the exterior as well as the property. Below are a few tips on how to create "eye pleasing" curb appeal.
- Pressure wash or freshly paint the exterior of your home
- Touch up or clean the front door and all other doors including the garage door, trim, shutters
- Clean and align gutters
- Wash windows
- Polish hardware
- Repair outdoor lighting fixtures or replace burned out bulbs
- Repair or paint porch, fences, gates
- Reseal driveway and tend to walkways and steps
- Tidy landscaping by removing weeds, trimming lawn and shrubbery
- Replace worn door-mats
- Replace weathered door bell
- Remove out-of-season decorations and tone down ornate lawn or home adornments
Visit www.AdvancedRealtyBoone.com for area listings and local information.