Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In Case You are Wondering What Happened To The Advanced Realty Land Rover...

"THE LITTLE ROVER THAT COULD"

A long time ago, back in the fall of 2006, I was sitting in my space in the parking lot at Advanced Realty when my world exploded.  It was late in the evening when all of a sudden, two cars came racing down Highway 105.  One of the cars lost control and came speeding into my space.  Along the way, it knocked down the beautiful maple tree that shaded me during the hot summer months, before it plowed into my side turning me 180 degrees in my parking space. It warped my frame and bent me so that I thought I could never be the same again. 

But my owners, Ada Webster and Vivian Woodard, cared enough about me that they wouldn't let me die.  They found someone that put me back together. All my major parts were taken off, rebuilt or replaced. It took years to get this done, but I was delivered back in my spot in the parking lot in November.  I have not had my "special" labeling put back yet because it has been too cold; however, I hope you will watch for me in the spring for my "coming out" party. 

It is my hope that I can again march in the local parades and show my new and shiny coat, as well as take the good folks in my office to special meetings and perhaps be out showing your property in the spring and summer.  My owners have decided to let me stay in the warmth of their garage during the cold winter months so that the salt and grime from winter weather won't damage me anymore.  SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!!!!!!
For more information on Advanced Realty, visit, http://www.advancedrealtyboone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment